nutrition (without pork): | cals 219 | protein 9.4 | carbs 35 | fat 5 |
THIS HIT THE SPOT! I crave thai food on a regular basis. I've been looking for a veggie pad thai that's easy to make and low in calories.
1. Cook rice noodles according to package. Meanwhile, whisk together 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp soy sauce, vegetable broth, rice vinegar, ginger and red chili pepper flakes in bowl and set aside.
2. Whisk together eggs in a bowl then set aside.
3. While noodles are cooking, heat oil in large pan or wok over high heat. Add coleslaw mix, green onions, carrot and zucchini then stir fry until coleslaw has started wilting, around 1 minute. Add garlic and saute for 30 minutes.
4. Make a place in the center of pan for eggs. Scramble until cooked then mix with rest of ingredients in pan.
5. Drain noodles then add to the pan and stir for 1 minute. Add sauce then stir fry until noodles are tender and sauce has thickened, 3-4 minutes.
5. Scoop into bowls and serve. ENJOY!