And you thought being healthy was boring... JOKES ON YOU! Remember those Stouffer's French Bread Pizzas we loved as kids? Now you can relive the glory days with this healthy & GF version. Stuffing your face has never felt so good & tasted this yummy.
•1/2 loaf of Deland Bakery GF French Millet Bread
•2 tbs organica pizza sauce
•1/4c caramelized onions
•1tbs sun-dried tomatoes
•4 thin slices of fresh mozzarella
•1 tbs diced prosciutto
•dash of red pepper flakes
1. Turn oven broiler on.
2. Cut the loaf of bread in half, long ways.
3. While oven is heating, saute onions, sun-dried tomatoes and prosciutto in olive oil over medium heat until cooked.
4. Add pizza sauce to pan to heat for about 2 minutes.
5. Spread pizza sauce and toppings mixture onto bread then top with mozerella cheese.
6. Add red pepper flakes & additional seasing if necessary.
7. Place under broiler for around 8 minutes but keeping a close eye making sure the bread doesn't burn.
8. You want the top of the cheese to bubble then it's ready to go.
This chick spends her Sunday's in the kitchen preparing for the week & it always pays off. Not only has meal prepping saved me money & time, but it has been crucial in my weight-loss & muscle building process.
•3 oz grilled chicken
•roasted butternut squash fries
•1 tbs hemp seeds
•2 tbs tzatziki sauce
Sweet, sweet & more sweetness. This yogurt bowl was perfect when I was craving something sweet without all the sugar. You can make so many different combos with these foods!
•1 Siggi's vanilla yogurt cup
•1 tbs Navitas Organics cacao powder
•1 sweet potato, chopped & cooked
•1 tbs cinnamon, split
•1/2 tbs Salba dark chocolate chia seeds
•1 tbsp almond butter
1. Peel, chop and cook sweet potato over the stove until tender. (Add some cinnamon for sweetness)
2. Mix yogurt, cacao & 1/2 tbs cinnamon together in bowl.
3. Add cooked sweet potato and yogurt to a bowl
4. Top with chia seeds, almond butter & chia seeds
TACO NIGHT... the best night of my week. I have a sick obsession with chicken fajitas and find any excuse to make them or a variation of them. Along with my tacos, I crave my most favorite GF tortillas and chips, Siete.
I love when salads don't taste like boring old salads. This is a great example of a filling and yummy salad bowl with lots of colors.
I have an obsession with fajitas and shredded chicken in general. This recipe is great for meal-prep but also for a taco dinner. Better and more healthy than the chicken fajitas you find at your Mexican spot.
Nutrition | cals 452 | protein 30.4 | carbs 58.2 | 14.2 |
This dish is one of my new favorites because it is so RICH & CREAMY yet low in calories.
nutrition (without pork): | cals 219 | protein 9.4 | carbs 35 | fat 5 |
THIS HIT THE SPOT! I crave thai food on a regular basis. I've been looking for a veggie pad thai that's easy to make and low in calories.
Nutrition: Cals 533 | Protein 37 | Carbs 80 | Fat 8
Nutrition: Cals 501 | Protein 34g | Carbs 51 | Fat 25
Life is crazy. Not many of us have an hour+ to prepare a nutritious meal. That's where my favorite quick & easy protein bowls come in...