And you thought being healthy was boring... JOKES ON YOU! Remember those Stouffer's French Bread Pizzas we loved as kids? Now you can relive the glory days with this healthy & GF version. Stuffing your face has never felt so good & tasted this yummy.
•1/2 loaf of Deland Bakery GF French Millet Bread
•2 tbs organica pizza sauce
•1/4c caramelized onions
•1tbs sun-dried tomatoes
•4 thin slices of fresh mozzarella
•1 tbs diced prosciutto
•dash of red pepper flakes
1. Turn oven broiler on.
2. Cut the loaf of bread in half, long ways.
3. While oven is heating, saute onions, sun-dried tomatoes and prosciutto in olive oil over medium heat until cooked.
4. Add pizza sauce to pan to heat for about 2 minutes.
5. Spread pizza sauce and toppings mixture onto bread then top with mozerella cheese.
6. Add red pepper flakes & additional seasing if necessary.
7. Place under broiler for around 8 minutes but keeping a close eye making sure the bread doesn't burn.
8. You want the top of the cheese to bubble then it's ready to go.